24 Juni 2008

(If I had my own world... I'd build you an empire)

If I had my own world-I'd fill it with wealth and desire-A glorious past to admire-And voices of kids out walking dogs,-Birds, planes, trees and cars-If I had my own world-I'd love it for all-that's inside it-There'd be no more wars, death or riots-There'd be no more police, packed parking lots,-Guns, bombs sounding off-If I had my own world-I'd build you an empire-From here to the farmlands-To spread love like violence-If I had my own world-I'd show you the life that's inside it-The way that it glows when you find it-The way it survives with it's families,-Friends or it's enemies-Let's make this a new world-I swear you can go if you want to-I know that you have it within you-Inventing the first clean and usable,-God's greatest miracle
Let me feel you, carry you higher
Watch our words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
Hear your voices sing back louder
Angels & Airwaves[Secret Crowds]